Nailstrip roofing and cladding
Nailstrip is becoming an extremely popular method for both architectural roofing and external architectural cladding and this is in no small part down to its ability to provide a beautiful, clean finish
Nailstrip is a favoured technique amongst general builders and installers It has many advantages in fact; namely:
- It works on both residential and commercial projects
- A superb vertical finish
- Standard pans of 165mm, 265mm and 465mm
- Custom pan widths available too
- Contemporary feel to the design including a seamless effect
- Full building breathability plus the ability to expand and contract in heat/cold
- Panels can be splay and/or taper
We have a wealth of experience in all aspects of architectural roofing and cladding and are the Mornington Peninsula’s go to contractor for works such as these.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and we have strived to build a superb reputation here on the Mornington Peninsula. All of our work is fully guaranteed and we only use materials of the highest quality and safest specification.